15 September 2009

At home

There is SO much to do I don't even know where to begin. When I woke up this morning, that was my first thought. My second thought had to do with the possibility of not getting up ...

If someone were to utter that lament in my direction, of course, I'd have something helpful to say, like "what's the most important?" or "just start," so that's what I've done. Asked and answered those two questions.

Primarily, the house needs to be cleaned and details for the All God's Creatures golf tournament (the 4th Annual, I'll have you know) given some attention. My strategy? Do one until I cannot stand it anymore and shift to the other. Here toward the end of the day progress has been made, but -- naturally -- nothing's really finished.

But then, is it ever?

No comments: